Our Executive Search and Interim Placement practice is thriving. We are performing executive search assignments, finding managerial talent, and providing interim executive solutions. As the practice leader I am involved in every search and Brenda Rose and other members of our staff are important team members. The contact and recruiting work is performed by these high level senior executives and not assigned to junior staff. This benefits organizations by increasing the responsiveness of potential candidates.
Our search approach and philosophy emphasizes professionalism and respect for both our clients and candidates. Because of our diversified business, our data base of personal relationships consists of uniquely talented and qualified individuals to fit a variety of managerial and executive roles. We have access to many additional sources of qualified individuals and pursue our searches with expansive outreach and a sound search process.
If you would like information on how HFS can assist your organization in locating and placing a highly skilled professional, please contact Don Whiteside at (510) 768- 0066 extension 311 or Brenda Rose at extension 356.
Here is a small selection of our recently completed searches, exemplifying our work in both Interim and Permanent Search:
- October 2009 – Ms. Eileen Van Reusen, Operations Manager, Multi Specialty Clinic, Tahoe Forest Healthcare District, Truckee
- October 2009 – Mr. Patrick Lash, Interim Chief Financial Officer, Fremont-Rideout Health Group, Yuba City
- November 2009 – Mr. Kim Strange, Chief Financial Officer, Children’s Hospital and Research Center, Oakland
- November 2009 – Ms. Diane Stewart, Interim Chief Executive Officer, John George
- Psychiatric Pavilion, Alameda County Medical Center, Oakland
- Ongoing – Patient Financial Services Manager, Northern California