The following are updates on regulatory and other changes that impact RHCs, FQHCs and other clinic based providers. Topics covered are: Medicare PS&R report changes, 2015 Medicare rates, 340B Program re-certification, Low Utilization cost reports, PQRS reporting and ICD-10 in 2015.
Medicare PS&R Reports
CMS switched from IACS to EIDM (Enterprise Identity Management System) effective February 7, 2015. The important thing to know is that no new registrations or profile changes can take place in IACS, effective after January 30, 2015.
What you should DO:
- Log on to EIDM and run your PS&R report to make sure you can access it when needed for the Medicare cost report.
- Make sure that you know your User ID and Password. Your User ID and Password were moved “as is” on January 30th.
- Reset your password if you think that your password expired between January 30 and February 9, 2015.
- Work with your Application help desk to get any pending request approved.
- Review your profile and ensure that all information is correct.
What you should NOT do:
- DO NOT register for a new User ID in EIDM! This will only complicate moving your IACS User ID to EIDM!
- DO NOT make changes to your user profile or submit a request of any type if it was not approved prior to January 30, 2015.